Friday, February 14, 2014

How To for Thing 2

There are so many tricks that need to be learned for a newbie iPad user. This is a good Thing to do to help learn some of them.

My new iPad was received as gift this past Christmas. After a quick Google, I ran across
27 tips and tricks to get the most out of your iPad Air by Simon Hill on Digital Trends and found it really helpful for getting started. This iPad is my first Apple and touch screen device so there was a learning curve. I haven't gotten around to customizing the triple clicking the home button yet but I have used the screen shot (combination of the power & home button), splitting the keyboard is cool (bring it up and swipe out the the edges) and I might try an app for remotely controlling my PC desktop soon.

When this blog-along came up I did another Google search and found another article by Simon Hill, 34 helpful tips and hidden tricks for iOS 7, where I found a few more tips to help me with my "new" device like the app store wish list.

The iPad Support from the Apple website was one of the links that iPad users were suppose to check out from Thing 2. When I have a specific question or issue this will be a great place to go. I didn't have much time to spend following some of the articles in depth. iCopilot just didn't fit my learning style and was hard for me to follow.

I am having trouble getting my control center to swipe up but I didn't find any answers in any of my travels for Thing 2. When I remember, it is cool that I can just swipe over to switch programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment