Friday, April 18, 2014

It's All Fine for Thing 9

This was a fun Thing to do. Editing photographs is something everyone tries to do at one time or another.

Color Splurge screen shotColor Splurge is what got picked off of the list provided in Thing 9.  This would have been a great app to have earlier in the year. In a display, there was a black and white photo where we wanted to highlight some of the signs. This would have been a much better option than jury-rigging something in Paint. I do have a concern about resizing pictures after editing them.

Pictures can be selected from a variety of places. For this Thing pictures were tried from pictures e-mailed to me and the occasional picture taken. You can zoom in to get the details and you can recolor to change the picture.
My photo edited in Color Splurge.
The detail needed to control the color application is yet another reason to breakdown and purchase a stylus.

Screen shots of game openingPicCells screen shotI am not sure where I came across PicCells. I believe it is a free app. PicCells or something similar is a welcome addition to photo editing abilities. It comes with many free templates with the ability to purchase more. For a blogger or possible display purposes this is a great way to show a group of photos in one area. Check out the three Snoopy cartoons from the opening of one of my iPad games on the right. I am not impressed with the quality or ability of re-sized pictures in PicCells. It probably is just my unfamiliarity with photo editing that causes this problem.

One program or an app, I am looking for is something that will help me get better quality photos in this blog. I can re-size (especially getting smaller graphics) with the height and width tag in my html coding. It would be so much easier to have a program that would do this automatically.

In this thing it was great being introduced to the recoloring app. I will be using it in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment