Sunday, June 15, 2014

Procrastinate to Evaluate in Thing 23

This has been a long blog experience. I've gotten into some things that I've been avoiding for some time. I made it through the process without signing up for Facebook!!!

I discovered a few new apps that are really fun and came across one or two that I was already familiar with. This was pretty good timing for doing this thing for work since I received a new iPad for Christmas.

One of my favorite apps I discovered through this. Apps Gone Free is an app I check daily. It's become sort of an addiction.

I really liked reading some of the tweets at #23ThingsMN. I learned some interesting thing through it.

I didn't realize what CEUs were or that you could get 23 of them (that's a lot!) until I was a way through this. I don't think I would qualify for CEUs though, so I'm not sweating this.

I have shared some of the things I've learned with my coworkers and was very excited to learn some tricks to make my Google more effective.

1 comment: